Date: 05.31.1998
Author: Melodee (WATERCANTO@AOL.COM)
Subject: Windows 95 won't recognize mouse
Problem: I cannot get win95 to recognize a mouse I've tried different
mice.  i've formatted and reinstalled windows I've ran add new hard ware,
I've added the lines in config, and autoexec, Ive even bought a new serial
card for the mouse toplug into, I've tried everything I can possibly think
of and read.  I hope you can help?  thank you

Comments: In the control panel I go to the mouse, and it won't let me
change it the line has just lettters and some symbols that should not be
there but when i hit change it does nothing sometimes it has the correct
driver and I don't know how?  but it changes by itself!!!

email address (required)
Name (optional)
Enter your comments below

TopPreviousNext