Date: 05.16.1997
Author: James Tett (jtett@penn.com )
Subject: Slow Windows 95 Shutdown
Problem:      When I shut down my computer it goes from the "Shutting
down microsoft windows 95" screen to a blank screen.  There it stays for
about a minute then it goes to the "It is now safe to turn off your
computer"  Why does it take so long to get from the blank screen to the It
is now safe to shut off your computer screen.  It never used to do that.
It has now been doing that for about a month.  Any ideas on what it could
be, and how it could be fixed?

email address (required)
Name (optional)
Enter your comments below